Monday, April 03, 2006

All's well that ends well...

It’s about 6:30 in the evening here at the beach right now. Two things have changed in connection to that fact since last Friday. First, if it were last Friday, it would be dark right now. Secondly, if it were last Friday I would be in the green room of the Milton Theatre waiting to go on stage in thirty minutes.
I am frankly, quite pleased that both of thee changes have occurred. I love adding an extra hour of light to the day and I am very pleased not to be going back on stage.
I want to make it clear that I am not implying that I had an unpleasant experience with the production. I was glad to do it. I met some nice folks, deepened some already existing friendships and learned a few new things. Plus, it was good, at least locally, for a bit of extra PR, which, in my opinion, is always a good thing. Here are a few pics from the Director's Cast party...


That's me on the far right seated next to the wonderful new friend of mine - Kim, who played Lady Bracknell in the production. Next to her is my dear friend Suzette who played Gwendolyn in the show and she is seated next to Brian, a very nice fellow and a professional cyclist.


Here is an image of the lovely and young Allison who played Cecily. Next to her is her charming boyfriend Roger. If I try very intently, I can't actually recall some fuzzy dreamlike memories of being the age that they are currently.


Here I am with the wonderful Liz. This fun loving Brit has brilliant talent to boot. She played Lady Bracknell.

I have 50 other pics, but I won't place them here. So, now I am ready to get back to the business of my art - and I can't wait!

No comments: