Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Left hand blue, right foot green...


Ugh...I have been battling sciatica on and off for close to two weeks now. This morning, I felt like a forgotten crumbling old pretzel found underneath a refrigerator. Though several aspirins later and walking about all morning and afternoon, it is much better now. In fact, I think that I may be able to join George for the quick overnight trip to Collingswood that we are going to take later this afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing how my garden bulbs are progressing. If I like what I see, I'll post pics here. Now, on to something very different. This link was sent to me by my very thoughtful sister. It's a fascinating online documentary about 9-11 entitled "Loose Change II". It's thought provoking, and, over one and a half hours long. So far, I have watched only the first 30 minutes, but guess what I will be finishing later. Here is the link http://www.policestateplanning.com/loose_change_ii.htm

1 comment:

Lori-Lyn said...

Oh man. I've been struggling with sciatica myself for the past month or so. It SUCKS. I hope yours disappears soon.