Read the article here:
It may also interest you to know that a quick scan of CNN.com's main page as of this posting had no mention of Iraq. It did however have these important tidbits listed under its "Latest News" section which is prominently featured on the upper right hand side section of the page -
- Anna Nicole's ex bids on her lingerie
- Heartbroken Briton sells his 'entire life'
- McConaughey photog claims assault by surfers
- 'Get Smart' whips Mike Myers' 'Love Guru'
- Charlie Sheen's nasty voicemail to Denise
- Government paying smokers to quit
- Condo pool nudity rankles residents
- Toilet-paper wedding gowns honored
While there were a few other items that dealt with the current race for the White House and the cost of gas, these were titles featured right along with them. In fact, out of the 19 listed, these were half of the "news" stories.
Small wonder we have such an under-informed populace in this country - which of course leads to dreadful mistakes like this...