Friday, March 31, 2006

"I SAID bring me some more BONBONS!"



Though I haven't posted a WTF in the while, I found the words leaving my lips this morning after this experience.

It's a little after 6:30 AM, I'm watching CNN and one of the lead stories is about super model Naomi Campbell throwing a phone at her maid. Why would anyone beside her, her attorneys, the maid and her attorneys care about this drivel?



Though, when I study the image of her above, I can actually see her thinking, "interrupt me again bitch and you're going to eat this phone".

On a different note, tonight begins the last run of "Earnest". We will be having guests in from out of town and two cast parties. I'm wondering now if the actual performance won't be the least fun of this coming weekend. So, after the disastrous incident that occurred during Act I last Sunday, please, if you're reading this, wish me a "break your leg".

No comments: