Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More numerical wierdness...

If you read my post from Tuesday, January 29th (yesterday), you will have learned about this odd numerical phenomenon that seems to be occurring about me. I just had this freakish occurrence once again and wanted to share it while still fresh in my head.

After noticing with an uneasy chuckle once again that the battery on my worse than useless MacBook Pro had 1:23 minutes remaining, I immediately heard the notification chime of freshly delivered email into my inbox.

I opened it quickly hoping to remove any lingering thoughts about the meaning of the now too frequent numerical patterns and saw that another artist had just bookmarked my profile page on the wonderful TalentDatabase.com where I am a featured artist for the month on the Arts Channel.

I clicked on the link to learn more about the artist and only to discovered this.



Look at my "POPfactor" number in the upper right corner. I made a screen capture of it so you can see it for yourself.

WTF??!!

To be fair, the POPfactor number changes several times a day, but for me to happen to open the page when that particular sequence of numbers just happens to be my POPfactor, is, frankly, in my opinion, uncanny.

Is it possible that something, or someone, is trying to send me a message of some sort? If so, what? If not, then what?

Any suggestions?

No comments: