Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In your satin tights, fighting for your rights...





Wow, when I was a kid, I had a massive crush on Wonder Woman. It was about 1975 and I was 10 years old. You have to admit, she was pretty damn cool. I've been thinking about her quite a bit today ever since running across this online yesterday...



Tsk.Tsk. This seems like angry, bitter, revengeful wonder woman. Without a doubt however, WW could kick ass. I remember many girls at my elementary school spinning wildly about in a circle in a vain attempt to transform themselves from their plain Jane selfs into extraordinary Wonder Woman. Most of them just managed to become terribly dizzy leading to the inevitable regurgitation of these...



Silly creatures.

Man, if only she had been swinging her Golden Lasso of Truth around a few years back. Think of all of the grief this planet would have been saved...

No comments: