Wednesday, May 11, 2005

New drawing....


It's been a very productive day for me artistically. I got back into the studio for the first time in months and started working on one of my commissions and I also set aside some time to draw in my sketch book. This is a quick and small drawing I did based on a photo of my amazing friend Mandy. It's been a very productive day for me artistically. I got back into the studio for the first time in months and started working on one of my commissions and I also set aside some time to draw in my sketch book.

This is a quick and small drawing I did based on a photo of my amazing friend Mandy. What this drawing can’t show you is her incredible naturally red hair which is the envy of all who meet her.

You should visit her blog:
http://madmadday.blogspot.com/
When you get a chance.

1 comment:

Michael Sprouse said...

Mandy:
Can't wait to see you too! It's been much too long....