Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Here comes the sun, and I say it’s all right


Ahhhh. Summer. It is here. At long last. So, this morning I went to the beach and walked the 2 mile boardwalk for some morning exercise. It was lovely as you can see here.

Plus, I now have my official "Summer" haircut o' de season!

I'll let it grow back all summer.
I also found this interesting list of "Summer" songs online. I liked this list, and it seems appropriate for today.

SUMMER SONGS

Also, as a closing note for today, I just want to say Kudos to Tom Cruise for standing up against those idiots behind the asinine "reality" and "punk'd" shows! I don’t take kindly to such cultural life-force sucking “entertainment” which, in my opinion, only helps to keep those Americans who enjoy such drivel as stupid and unenlightened as a bucket of gravel. So - Good for you Tom. The guy was a jerk.

No comments: