Friday, March 16, 2007

Studio Day - Sucky Sleet

I have reached an age where winter truly makes me want to wretch. After two days of lovely Spring weather, we now are having a sleet storm. I hope that my lovely bulbs (tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths) which have awakened from their winter slumber will make it through this ugly hellishness unscathed. Sleet - What fun! In any event, it makes for perfect studio weather and that's where I am at this very moment...

Studio Day, March 16, 2007

There is the new work I have started on the wall behind me to the left. The drawings on the wall directly behind me are what I do with my artists friends when we "hang out" in the studio, play music loudly and drink scotch and wine. I'll photograph those soon I think.

I think I will stay in my warm and dry studio for the rest of the afternoon.

Cheers!

No comments: