Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HAHAHAHA - Incredibly funny, yet sadly true, video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM_MkWgbt3k

The above was sent to me by my dear friend JT. I love it on many levels. Whats so ironically funny is the TRUTH that it speaks while making you laugh until it hurts. That is - if you've enough intelligence to understand such concepts as comic irony. According to a recent Newsweek poll (http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm), only 30% of the American populace approves of Bush's job performance. I have seen even lower numbers as well out there. So, let's say that at least 70% of Americans who watch the video will enjoy it and better yet - understand it. You just have to wonder about the mentality of people that support the way that Bush is destroying our beloved country...







I think this little image from The Center For American Progress explains it quite well...


Now, the Republicans in Washington that support Bush, while clearly not under educated, are, in my opinion, motivated by greed, hate and fear. I am a Progressive and proud of it. One only has to open their eyes to understand what's happening in this country on so many levels to see how non-progressive rule is destroying it.