Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Self-Portrait Tuesday, Bacon and Open Windows

It's Spring and time for new things. Thusly, I changed the image that had been in my banner at the top o' this page and in the thumbnail to the right, to the new image that I took this AM for S.P.T. Here tis -



The previous image that I had been using was taken right before my 40th birthday. Well, I'll be 42 in May, so, out with the old and in with the new. Besides, it's going to be a lovely day weather wise here in ole NJ.
I had every intention of getting into the gym today, but with the weather so nice, I may just have to talk my power walk around my favorite near-by park. When the weather is so lovely, I have a hard time convincing myself that it is a better thing to be inside a giant gym on a treadmill with earphones and a wee little video screen in front of me. It seems so Orwellean. I'd rather have the sun and the "Springnesss" of it all - allergies aside.
Though, I haven't been to the gym in months and I battle with myself every morning about that. I do truly think, however, that had the weather been not as nice this morning, I would have made the trek to the gym.
Of course, right this very minute, someone in the neighborhood is frying bacon.



It's alluring scent is wafting trough my open windows and it is about to transform me into a ravenous wild eyed madman beating down every door to find it.
I hope they made enough...wish me luck.
Always,
M

No comments: