Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SPRING 2007!!!!


photo by Derick Rethans

Let there be great rejoicing that Spring has arrived! A little after 8:00 PM EST tonight, Spring will officially arrive and that makes me a very, very, happy man! Enough of this Winter cold, snow, sleet, slush and more. I want bright skies and warm breezes, chirping birds and tulips, front porch swings and my ukulele.
Already, the depressing icy slush that formulated so much of the weekend is melting away like a grape Popsicle on a sunny summer's afternoon. I'm going to spend the rest of this glorious day in my studio with every door wide open right onto the street!

By the way, it's Self-Portrait Tuesday...




Oh, and one more thing, Dr. ML, I love you man, but if you text message me at 12:45 AM in the morning on a Monday night when I am trying to sleep one more time with another silly rambling, I'm going to jump on the next plane, show up unexpectedly on your doorstep, and introduce you to another use for your cellphone not currently allowed in public advertising. My best to your lovely wife and children.

No comments: