Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's The Holiday Season...

It's Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2006. Just a quick note here to show off my new favorite treasure. This lovely wooden box with a glorious copper inlaid top.



This was a Christmas gift from my wonderful friends Karen and Michael. Both are extremely talented artists and genuinely fantastic folks. Karen designed and made the inlay to this box herself. She is also the artist who designed my necklace which I wear non-stop. Of course, the box was filled with other treats, including 200 tea lights! I go through them at a whirl wind speed. Synchronistically enough, just about 30 minutes before they came over last night and I had realized that I had only 4 tea lights left in the house and made a mental note that I had to get more and soon. So, you see, there is validity to visualization. Materializing is easy. Ask and ye shall receive.

Speaking of receiving, the "Grey Gardens" documentary arrived today from Amazon.com!

I will spend my evening going through it carefully and I'm sure I'll post my impressions of it here.

My sweet kitty girls, though sleeping most of the time, wanted me to wish all of you Happy Holidays!

No comments: