Monday, December 18, 2006

Back from NYC

It's Monday morning, Dec. 17, 2006. I want to start off this entry first and foremost by wishing my sister a very Happy Birthday indeed. I spoke with her yesterday afternoon, and she informed me that this was one of those birthdays that she will choose to ignore, which made me chuckle a bit, as she is still younger than I.



George and I returned from NYC late Saturday morning. God, I love NYC. Though I have been several times, this was my first time to be there during the holiday season. There is just so much to see, everywhere. Randi loved the painting and we had a wonderful time at the little holiday cocktail/unveiling party. I have a litany of things to do today so I won't spend much time here with details of my visit though I do want to strongly suggest that you go to see this amazing show which George and I had the pleasure of seeing last Thursday evening. It's called Grey Gardens and it will truly knock you off your feet. You can learn more about the true, amazing, and sad story of Big and little Edie of Grey Gardens that inspired the musical by clicking here: http://www.greygardens.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is the best time to be in the city, isn't it?
I can't believe you posted about Grey Gardens. I just discovered the documentary in Barnes and Noble while holiday shopping and became completely entranced by the cover alone. Now I'm even more intrigued.