Friday, January 19, 2007

The Radical Christian Right Is Built on Suburban Despair

I was having a conversation over dinner with close friends last evening, when the issue of politics and the radical christian right arose. Synchronistically, my beliefs echoed almost exactly with those of Chris Hedges ( former Middle East bureau chief for The New York Times and the author of "War Is a Force That Gives Us Meaning") in his brilliant article entitled: The Radical Christian Right Is Built on Suburban Despair which can be read by clicking here http://www.alternet.org/stories/46908/



It's important to understand what these people are thinking. It's based in fear, hate, insecurity, and above all ignorance. I am so goddamned tired of the ignorance of so many people. I feel as if I have been battling it all of my life...









Why do so many people revel in it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Colored entrance? In this day and age?