Friday, January 05, 2007

The Dead Girl, Easter, & Sequence

This film looks phenomenal and is now on my must see list:



http://www.firstlookstudios.com/deadgirl/

This is my new favorite work of Art o' De Day. It's by J. C. Leyendecker and it served as the cover for the Easter edition of The Saturday Evening Post in 1923!



I am still battling a cold which has left me moody and unfit for social interaction. However, that will change come this evening as I am having two good friends over for dinner and this very fun game


Tomorrow, it is to be 70 degrees and Sunny. Cold or no cold, I'm going to be outside somewhere, somehow.

1 comment:

Yazi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! And I really appreciate the comment, these are lil things we bloggers look forward to, that inspires us and keep it rolling :) THANKS!
You have pretty good place going on here yourself too.
I hope you enjoy your dinner with frineds and get well soon!

thanks, good luck in 07.

yazi -/