Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Go make an artist happy

I'm not in the best of moods today. Mostly because this rotten economy is truly threatening to to take its toll on my wonderful artist world - the world that I have been working my ass off for about the last 20 years to create. I've not given in yet however, and actually never will. But, it would sure make life so much more easier if you were to go the link below and purchase a print from this wonderful site that I discovered entitled imagekind.com.

http://sprouseart.imagekind.com/

That's the link to my special place on imagekind. There, you can find prints of all sizes and prices of some of my more popular works as well as some digital-collage works that many of you have never seen before. I just signed up yesterday, but so far, I'm quite thrilled. I've read by several other artists that the quality is top-notch and the customer service extremely professional. So, for all of you out there - and you know who you are - who have been asking me over the years for access to prints of my work, here's your opportunity. Now, please, go make an artist happy, and, if you and I are ever to be in the same room with your print at some point in the future, I will personally autograph it for you, of course, making it worth even more than the small amount that you will have spent on it. Isn't that fun?

No comments: