Friday, February 01, 2008

Dream team? Groundhog??

2 Winners

Ah. What a lovely debate last night between two desirable Presidential hopefuls. Frankly, I would be overwhelmed with joy to have either of them as my President, but my heart still belongs to Hillary.





There was mention last night of a dream team...
dteam

I have actually mentioned that before and frankly love the idea, but I truly believe that it should be Clinton/Obama. In my opinion, he needs the time (oh, let's say 8 years) to build up his Presidential knowledge base, then he can take charge of the ship for the 8 years following that, and so on, and so on, and so on.

Yes. Love that idea. In the interim, I'm very pleased that Hillary did so well last night. Clearly, I'm not the only one who thinks so...

And what a line - "It took a Clinton to clean up after the first Bush and it might take another Clinton to clean up after this Bush". A standing ovation line I might add. Yes. I was pleased with last night's debate greatly.

But, let me be perfectly clear about this, I am not anti-Obama and I will support him to the fullest if he becomes my party's candidate. I just instinctively feel that he is still too green around the ears as they say. It's a gut feeling, and frankly, after watching the way Hillary answered her questions smoothly and concisely last night as opposed to Obama's obvious uneasiness and his somewhat jittery disconnected reposes, I still feel that way. I think others do as well.

Hey, guess what. It's Groundhog's Day! January is gone and we are one month closer to Spring (only 49 more days to be exact). One day, I'm going to go to that crazy let's ask the Groundhog event in Punxsutawney and party down.

No comments: