Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Self-Portrait Tuesday

It's July 3, 2007 and it's Self-Portrait Tuesday...



I've nto taken part in SPT for what seems to be quite some time. But I find myself on a different time continuum in the Summer ( like many folks) so, adhering to regiment is something easily slipped by the wayside.

It's a little after 8 AM as of this moment ( 8:14 to be exact) and I have already been to the beach to look for sea glass and on my morning speed walk.



I t was with great interest that I read about Bush's decision to "commute" Libby's sentence. Initially, I was disgusted and furious about the news. But then, I realized that for each of the moronic, self-serving decisions made by the buffoon and his administration, the closer we get to a Democratic President! So, feel free to make more insipidly stupid decisions. Full steam ahead! Or perhaps I should state - Fool Steam ahead...

The Wicked Witch of the West Wing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blue eyes? Brown eyes? sigh - your hair is better than mine too...