Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lovely Tuesday

Wow - Tuesday already. My whole weekend and the Monday that followed flew by. I spent a large part of my weekend in NYC. I was there to visit my friend Randi Rhodes who has comissioned me to paint her portrait. She held this great little gathering at her place and we had a total blast. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Great people, great friends, great conversation. I also smoked enough cigarettes (which I rarely do anymore) to supply Hong Kong and drank enough martini's to keep Las Vegas afloat for a few years - but we had a blast.

Sprouse and Rhodes

Sprouse and Rhodes

I'm on the road again starting tomorrow. Going down south for Art Business. I'll be posting from the road - so check back if interested.



Peace, love and light,
Michael

No comments: