Thursday, April 05, 2007

WTF??!! Thursday


It's Thursday, almost the weekend. It's also WTF??!! Thursday, and here it is.
I found this story so tragic. Click on the link below to read about how the director of that wonderful Holiday classic "A Christmas Story" was killed along with his 22 years old son early Wednesday morning when they were hit head on by a drunk driver speeding the wrong way down the road. After I first read the headline, the inital shock of it had me uttering, WTF??!!

'A Christmas Story' director, son killed in crash



Yesterday, I put the finishing touches on my latest work and sent an image to the gallery director in Richmond. He already has a potential client for it. That's not a bad way to start off the end of the week.


"Due Sorelle", 36" x 36", acrylic on canvas. © Michael Sprouse

Always,
M

No comments: