Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm a compassionate mime....

It’s no secret that I’m a liberal Democrat and proud of it. So, I love it when I run across little gems online like the following Flash cartoon parody entitled “Leave It to Bush”. I find it laugh out loud hilarious - with special appearances by Samuel L. Jackson and Christopher Walken!

Click the image below to view:



I was also very pleased to read this morning that Bush's approval polls are at the lowest yet (38%!!). And what’s even more amazing is that fewer than half of those polled now think he's honest and six out of ten think that the country is “headed down the wrong track”. Those are amazing numbers and they tell me that this country is finally starting to wake up and see what the hell is going on here in the name of “freedom”.

READ THE ARTICLE

1 comment:

Lori-Lyn said...

I hope. I hope.