Sunday, January 23, 2011

A collection of work. . .

collection

I’m in the process of updating some of the work on my visual artist website at www.sprouseart.com. Coupled with the fact that I recently was commissioned to create a “Narrative Portrait” work, I found myself revisiting some works that I’ve not examined in a while. I created an album on my Facebook page for the process and I found the synchronistic manner in which FB’s album app situated the works so that the eyes of each subject of the paintings are the main focus of the thumbnails rather uncanny.

You can see the full treatment, as well as the large version of each thumbnail plus a description of my “Narrative Portrait” process here - http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=279568&id=767354227 

Feel free to share!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

You probably do not have an inkling how remarkable your work is. I absolutely love it.

(Check your email because I finally got around to complying with your request to link to the marvelous piece that I used at my blog some time ago.)