Sunday, January 10, 2010

Redesign - finally


I thought it best to wait for the smoke to clear after the holidays to enter my first post of the year. Inevitably, and understandably, there is always a traditional mad rush to the blogosphere at the beginning of each year with well intentioned bloggers posting variations on the same theme - resolutions, top 10 lists, how bad the year was, how great it was, best this and that of the year/decade - on and on.

I waited. It's probably akin to the reason that I don't engage in such holiday crowd madness like Black Friday shopping and the such. If I'm going to be in a crowd, I'd much rather it be connected to the arts somehow - a concert, theatre production, gallery event. On the other hand, I am very fond of crowded parties. One of my favorite scenes from the wonderful film "Breakfast At Tiffanys" is the party scene. Even though it's dated by today's standards, there are still character archetypes presented in that scene that still exist today. Those are the types of parties that I like - loud, boisterous affairs with crowds of people, each one more eclectic and outlandish than the last.

Big Bash

However, I have drifted away from my original post - which was tp spread great news! I finally found the time to redesign and update my web site for the new year and the new decade!

Please visit it and post your thoughts about the new design here! Enjoy!

www.SPROUSEART.com

Oh - and P.S.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments: