Sunday, July 06, 2008

July 6. 08

It's been over a week since my last post. Summer is actually a rather busy time here at the beach and it's easy to overlook such things as the "blog". I bet if one were to study my posting habits over the last few years, it could be seen that as summer progresses the span of time between my posts follows suit.

I've also been thinking of new ideas that I want to incorporate into this blog as well as my personal site as a visual artist. Truth be told, by ideas about many things have evolved recently, thanks in a great part to this.

In fact, the longer I sit here and stare at the keyboard, the less motivated I am to spend my current moment typing out what my very well be nothing more than my opinion of something. I've been finding myself critical of that same behavior in the media over the last year or so (basically - op-ed pieces being labeled news stories), and I really don't want to be guilty of the same behavior on my on blog.

I'm not sure how this new mind set will transform these digital pages, but I feel that it will occur, in fact, perhaps it has already begun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading it - and find that I am a happier Being for it - at least right now! I have questions with the application - for instance I was told two friends have seperated. I suppose I should tell George. But now I am questioning why, how and when I am telling George.