Saturday, July 12, 2008

BUSY Saturday!

It's 5:59 AM here. Why am I up so early on a Saturday morning? Well, I may have overlooked the information that last week I officially started working as the Assistant Stage Manager for the Rehoboth Beach Theatre of The Arts. (If you happen to be in the area during the run of our current production of "Broadway Fever" I urge you to catch a performance as it really is spectacular - if only I could get the words from Seasons of Love out of my head -




However, I also have to drive back to NJ this AM ( two hours) so that I can jury an Figurative Art Competition for the Annual Haddonfield Fine Art and Crafts Festival . I have to finish there by about 3, then high tail it back to the beach for tonight's show.

Truth be told, if I stay attentive and "in the now" it should all be wonderful!

Cheers

No comments: