Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy busy busy

Would it help to state that I have been working like a mad man? A little over 2 weeks ago, I took a position with the Rehoboth Beach Theatre of the Arts located, of course, in downtown Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. That position, as back stage manager, has now grown into backstage manager and publicist for the theatre. I'm very happy doing both as I feel as if I am in my "element". Of course, I also am spending as much time as possible in my studio as I have a solo exhibit in September at the Philip Morton gallery.

Needless to say really, but this new schedule has taken a large bite out of my regular schedule, leaving me less free time for, say, this blog. But fear not, I'll still be popping in and out frequently, but perhaps not daily.

Also, I'll be posting links here soon to the blog that I will be creating for the Rehoboth Beach Theatre of The Arts. If I could figure out how to use my groovy new phone for blogging, then you'll find even more dynamic content here. I'll let you know, or am very open to ideas on how to do that.

No comments: