Monday, February 05, 2007

It Will Be Fun!

It's Monday, Feb. 5, 2007. There are 6 weeks and two days before the first day of Spring.



I, along with millions of other people, last night watched Super Bowl XLI at a SB party last evening. Being a Colts fan, I was quite pleased with the results. But I'm not going to spend my posting today on a topic to be found at every corner.

I have a long list of to do items today but one errand in particular is quite out of the ordinary. My partner and I are going to look at - and purchase - cemetery plots. It's an odd thing I suppose, but the cemetery is lovely, overlooking the canal, and the plots are extremely affordable right now.



One of our friends is buried there already. In fact, the fellow who is showing us the plots also happens to be a close friend. He and his partner have plots as well, and as luck would have it, ours would be right next to theirs. As our friend said last night when we discussed the idea of purchasing the plots next to theirs - "It will be fun!". I got a good laugh out of that one if I do say so myself.

No comments: