Wednesday, January 16, 2013

15 Scientology Revelations from Lawrence Wright’s ‘Going Clear’ - The Daily Beast

While I find most organized religions of the world ultimately nothing more than a roller-coaster ride of ever changing myths and laws used to empower those who practice them over those who don't, I frankly can't comprehend why anyone with even just a whisper of common sense want to be part of something so clearly deranged and so easily debunkable as Scientology.

This article, which references the new book by Lawrence Wright titled
Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief, is down-right shocking and almost too incredible to believe. In fact, I probabbly wouldn't believe the majority of it were it not for Scientology's completely loony history.

I
n the hard drive of my mind, it's going into the sub-directory labeled WTF.
15 Scientology Revelations from Lawrence Wright’s ‘Going Clear’ - The Daily Beast

No comments: