Monday, September 26, 2011

An enlightening interview with wise being

I’ve mentioned several times on this blog how two of Eckhart Tolle’s books, “The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment” and “A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose”  helped me to not only change my outlook  on life and existence, but to “awaken” through a shift in consciousness.

tollebooks

I’ve read each one several times over the last few years since I first came across them on my journey and I highly recommend them. I came across a very well written interview with Tolle on his website that may serve as a basic introduction to the shift in consciousness that he presents in these life changing books.

The article and interview titled “The Awakening of Eckhart Tolle” is written by Paula Coppel for Unity Magazine and may be found here.

No comments: