Thursday, December 17, 2009

Something new...

It's no news that this blog of mine has been visited on a definite hit or miss basis for the last several months. But, being that it is my blog, and after close to 4 years now, I've come to the conclusion that a boy needs to take a break every now and then to focus on other aspects of his life. Most importantly, making a living in such economical trying times as these.

Forget not that I am first and foremost an artist - a non-traditional trade by nature and certainly economically unorthodox, to say the least, during financial downturns.
So, I've been focusing on other items - such as this

Snazzy, eh? It's a link to my online printshop at imagekind.com. Feel free to click on the image, and, certainly, feel free to pick up a print - or two.
Back soon.

No comments: