Tuesday, March 10, 2009

8 of Pentacles


pents08, originally uploaded by sprouseart.

Maybe it's time that I pulled out my tarot decks again. I've not used them in close to a year, but, in my opinion, they are like riding a bike - a skill that stays with you once mastered.

I've been reading tarot for 31 years now and am considered by some to be quite adept at it. Of course, 31 years of practice will make a person quite adept at anything I imagine.

In any case, after my particularly trying day yesterday, I decided to pull one of my decks from my drawer and pull a random card for clarity for the day.

I used my Golden Tarot deck , which I am very fond of, and I pulled the 8 of Pentacles ( coins in the Golden tarot deck). It was truly a very appropriate card to have synchronistically been pulled from the deck.
You may read about it here - http://goldentarot.com/mico08.htm.

By the way, if you are interested in the tarot, I highly recommend the Golden Tarot deck for it's artistic beauty, elegance, and ease of use.

No comments: