Sunday, August 24, 2008

Freakin' back pain...

Though I don't think that I have mentioned it here during this last week, I had one of my infamous "back throw out" sessions last Saturday night while at the "Almost Queen" show at the theatre. I can't really pinpoint any one thing that may have led to the "lumbar strain", but nevertheless it occurred.One moment, I was fine, the next - I was in severe pain and unable to stand up properly. Trouble is, here it is one week later, and I still have tightness and pain in my lower back. Not like for the first few days thankfully, but I have been experiencing some level of or pain ranging from mild to extreme for the last 8 days now.
And that doesn't make me feel like doing much of anything at all.

2 comments:

Kim Klabe said...

yoga Michael.....might help!

superbadfriend said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your back. Rest up. You deserve some time to heal.

lovejess