Monday, December 17, 2007

Fading Monday....

It's the end of a rather long and uneventful Monday. Well, perhaps not uneventful, just not as enjoyable as the previous weekend. I'll have quite a bit to fill up this week however with meetings and studio work. Here's the last work that I finished this afternoon. It's titled "What Kind of Star"


"What Kind Of Star"
acrylic, faux-finished color fields, ephemeral and vintage photographic mixed-media collage on canvas.
6" x 12"
2007
© Michael Sprouse



So, the day wasn't unproductive by any means. But, by the time I drove the little over 2 hour drive in from the beach this AM, I just seemed a bit out of it - somewhat behind the schedule a bit. Though, the only schedule that I use is one of my own being that I am self-employed. It did seem though that by the time I made and took part in the phone calls that were on my list, read and send the emails, run errands in, around, and away from the house, the day had passed like morning fog.

In any event, perhaps I'll find the time to finish my new work that I started this afternoon after finishing the one above.

No comments: