Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Self-Portrait Tuesday and "Foxes"


It's Tuesday, May 1st, 2007. I'm just a little over two weeks from my birthday.
It also happens to be Self-Portrait Tuesday, and there I am above.

I've been very busy in the studio producing work for my upcoming shows, which is why I haven't been as dedicated to this blog as I usually am. Here is the last work that I completed -



It's entitled "Damigella". That's Italian for Damsel. I should be through with the most recent work later this morning. I'll post images of that as well. Last night, I watched a film that I haven't seen in years. The name of the film is "Foxes". It was made in 1979 and released in 1980. I first saw it in the movie theatre in my home town. I guess you could call it a coming of age "chick flick", so I probably saw it on a date. Though dated itself, the film was intriguing on some levels, possibly just because I haven't seen it since 1980, so for myself, it was somewhat of a time capsule. And that alone is intriguing enough. If you have Comcast On Demand Digital Cable, this is one of the free films showing for the next few weeks. If you're between 35 and 45 years of age, you may also enjoy it yourself.



http://imdb.com/title/tt0080756/

No comments: