Monday, October 02, 2006

Tell Me Why I Don’t Like Mondays...

It’s the end of Monday. It’s been a perfectly lovely Monday for me, but obviously not for some. One of my favorite 80’s songs was “Tell Me Why I Don’t Like Mondays” by the Boomtown Rats.



The lyrics become hauntingly synchronistic in comparison to today’s tragic events.
It seems that our current American culture is just so freaking tainted with blood that I’m surprised that there’s not a river of it running down the streets. That would be followed quite closely with a flod of fear and hatred.
I, personally, point the finger of justice at these bastards:
www.gop.com.

If you don’t happen to like that opinion, I would suggest that you do the following
1: Wake up
2: Get Bent
3: Leave the pages of my blog and never, ever, return

No comments: