Friday, October 20, 2006

Rainy Friday and the death of habeas corpus...

It has been a week since my last blog entry - I have been very busy, enough said.
I will also state that I had been in the middle of a wonderful new blog posting just moments ago when the freakin' browser crashed destroying everything that I had been working on for the last hour. I am still fuming. So, just read or listen to the ever brilliant Keith Olberman excellent commentary on the death of habeas corpus instead by clicking here:

Your words are lies sir...

You'll find it much more enjoyable than my prose about having to take out the trash and the recycling this morning in a cold, drenching rain because I completely forgot about it last night as I was deeply entrenched in watching Dick Cavett interview Katherine Hepburn on Turner Classic Movies.


No comments: