Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday.

It's Tuesday and I have 1000 things to do today. The major item on the list is to load the van with my artwork which George and I will drive to Washington, DC tomorrow. Then we will un-install my exhibit at the Fraser gallery and then drive to Baltimore to install my exhibit which opens on the 19th at the Light Street Gallery.

However, I was able to get my Self Portrait Tuesday image in and here it is.



That's me, early this morning, about 6:45ish, taken with my cellphone cam, bleary eyed and waiting for the hyper-infused Colombian-expresso mix to kick in.

2 comments:

kath red said...

tired eh! have you thought about doing something with the challenge - would love to see what you produce.

selfportraittuesday.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What THE HECK ...astrology reading How Would You want to find something you are looking for, Find someone...astrology reading can work if you want it to ...