Monday, October 21, 2013

New Work Alert! "Le Souvenir Soudain"

New Work Alert – I’ve been a busy man since setting up my studio that I had constructed just over a month ago. I’m happy to report that the very first work to be completed in my new studio is now ready for to public viewing and purchase.

In general, it seem that the very first of anything tends it make it more significant in some way. At least, it feels like that to me when it comes to artwork. There are two guaranteed works that will ever come out of a productive artist’s studio – the first and the last. Both of which hold unique meaning. This is the first, and as it can only happen once, it does indeed seem “special” in my book.

This acrylic and mixed-media on canvas work is entitled
"Le Souvenir Soudain"

leSouvenirSoudain
"Le Souvenir Soudain" ©2013 Michael Sprouse All Rights Reserved

It measures 24" x 36" and it's stretched on 1.5" Gallery Wrap stretchers allowing the painting to continue on all sides which gives it a 3D effect and makes framing optional.

This is currently available at the price of $2500 - which - if you're familiar with the market value of my work, is a very good price indeed.

First come first serve for those interested in adding

"Le Souvenir Soudain" to that spot on the wall crying out for something original, mysterious and compelling yet soulful and emotive. Email me at michael@sprouseart.com if interested in purchase.

For more examples of my work, please feel free to visit www.SprouseArt.com and please like my Facebook Professional page.

Cheers!

No comments: