Monday, November 14, 2011

Recent Work

Here are three recent works – all digital collages of my original photography and vintage photographic imagery.

These are soon to be available as a personally hand-crafted mixed-media print on canvas in a variety of sizes ranging from 18" x 18" to 6" x 6" on gallery stretched canvas for extremely affordable, you artist friend wants to continue to exist, holiday friendly prices. The copyright information will not appear on the purchased prints.

Email or message me if interested for more information. Also, I can create astonishing works from your old family photos and letters that will make you the envy of those who purchase their wall art from the likes of Pier One and Target. Really. ♥ and Happy Holidays....

triplets
”Triplets” – digital collage with mixed media on paper and canvas. Copyright ©2011 Michael Sprouse

table

”Inclusion” – digital collage with mixed media on paper and canvas. Copyright ©2011 Michael Sprouse

autumn
”Autumn” – digital collage with mixed media on paper and canvas. Copyright ©2011 Michael Sprouse

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Oooh, I like these very much, and especially the first one. I have many vintage family photos. Perhaps if I get them organized some time next year I can select one to have you work your magic on!