Thursday, September 02, 2010

My new studio in DC

I’ve been very busy over the last few weeks setting up my new live-in studio in Washington, DC. It’s been several years since I’ve had my studio in the city that I love so and that I called home for so many years. I am ecstatic with the space! I’ll be splitting my time frequently between the studio and the beach creating work for next year’s upcoming exhibitions.

Friends have been asking to see photos of the studio, and even though, I’m not quite finished tweaking the space, I'm posting some now to visually document the process. It’s everything that I was hoping for – intimate, secure, and located in a  truly phenomenal neighborhood in the District. It’s the perfect realm to unleash the creative process!

studio1a

studio1b

studio2b

studio1d

studio3a

studio1c

studio3b

studio2a

No comments: